Hashimoto.help will only ask for your voice recording and your e-mail address. Because of the nature of this research, we require no other specific information in order to come to a diagnosis. We will not keep any logs or voice recordings. Therefore, there is no evidence that you participated in the research.
What Hashimoto.help does with your information:
• Your voice recording will be uploaded directly to Hashimoto.help via its website, therefore it is not necessary to provide any additional information but your e-mail address;
• Your voice recording will only be stored for the time needed to conduct the intended research and will be deleted afterwards;
• We will analyse your recording in order to diagnose. This is essential for conducting our research;
• Your voice recording will not be changed or modified in any way;
• Your e-mail address will only be used to contact you about the diagnosis.
Finally Hashimoto.help will not sell, distribute or lease your voice recordings to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Hashimoto.help would therefore like to assure you that your participation in the research stays fully anonymous.