Hashimoto.help may collect the following information from its participants:
- Name and job title;
- Age and gender;
- Demographic information such as zip code, education etc.;
- Contact information including email address;
- Other information relevant to diagnose;
- Information relevant to follow and improve our guided training and consultation.
What does Hashimoto.help do with the collected information:
- Internal record keeping;
- Use the information to improve consultations, guided training etc.;
- Periodically send promotional emails about new information and courses using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. Should we contact you for this purpose, we will do so using the email address you have provided. In case we contact you regarding research we will explicitly ask your permission again.
Hashimoto.help will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will immediately correct or delete any incorrect or incomplete information.
Links to other websites
From time to time Hashimoto.help may request your participation in surveys. These surveys will be used for research purposes. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose your personal information. Should we contact you about these surveys, we will do so using the email address you have provided.